Grandview's Source for Student-Centered News.

The Grandview Chronicle

The Grandview Chronicle

The Grandview Chronicle

Grandview Eats: Paris Baguette

Welcome to Paris Baguette!

Paris Baguette is a Parisian cafe located in Parker and is perfect for a study day or coffee date with your friends. There is a self-serve pastry line featuring croissants, pies, mochi donuts, and danishes. Once going through the line, you have the option to get a variety of coffees and teas while you get ringed up.

Soft lighting, fresh flowers, and cozy seating create an inviting space where everyone can unwind with a cup of coffee or indulge in a leisurely brunch. The soft hum of French music in the background adds to the ambiance

The bakery’s known for their beautiful cakes that are perfect for a birthday or holiday. Each cake is aesthetically pleasing, featuring soft buttercream and fresh fruit. The seasonal Nutella Croissant Donut is also a must try. It marries the flaky, buttery goodness of a traditional croissant with the sweetness of a donut and richnes

s of chocolate.

Coffee enthusiasts will not be disappointed. The café’s espresso is strong and flavorful, providing the perfect pick-me-

up. For something more indulgent, the lemonade refreshers and hot chocolate are popular choices as well.

Whether you’re stopping by for a quick coffee or studying for upcoming finals, this charming spot offers an enjoyable experience. For a taste of Paris in the city, Paris Baguette is the place to be.