Super Bowl Results

The results are in. A few days ago we posted a poll that students were able to take and cast their votes on various Super Bowl topics.

While most people think San Francisco will win, the majority with similar percentages think that Kansas City will win the coin toss.

I think Travis proposing would be a long shot since it’s such a new relationship but with such a huge stage and audience, there may be a possibility.

Considering that last year’s Super Bowl lasted 3 hours and 31 minutes the ratio between answers is pretty extreme. 

Travis Kelce scoring in the Superbowl makes sense, In the postseason he has 3 touchdowns in two games while in the regular season, he has 5. Travis Kelce plays drastically better in playoffs. Travis Kelce scoring in the Superbowl makes sense, In the postseason he has 3 touchdowns in two games while in the regular season, he has 5. Travis Kelce plays drastically better in playoffs.

With the Gatorade shower introduced in the mid-1980s, it’s been a tradition since. last year Gatorade color dump was purple being the third time ever dumped joined with yellow. Orange has been dumped the most with a total of 5 and blue being the most frequent appearing 4 times since 2015. From 2001 red has never been dumped.

Christian McCaffery is a perfect MVP candidate. He would be the 8th Running Back to win the Super Bowl MVP award. The last Running Back to win was Terell Davis in 1997. More people voted for Taylor Swift than Travis Kelce which received 0 votes.