Grandview Eats: Pho Vy

If you’re on the hunt for affordable yet tasty grub, Pho Vy might be the restaurant for you. 

“I really like that restaurant, the food is so good.” sophomore Cortney Gomez said. 

Located in Cornerstar shopping mall, Pho Vy offers a variety of Vietnamese cuisine. Family-owned, the restaurant is a casual location to meet friends and get great food. 

When you walk in, you are greeted by friendly employees and a casual seating area. Having been there countless times, make sure to keep the sesame chicken and cheese wontons in mind.

If you go ahead and order the sesame chicken, share it with someone else or be ready to eat because the servings are humongous. The plate comes piping hot with a big serving of rice, chicken, sweet and sour sauce, and slightly pickled vegetables.

“I tried the sesame chicken and it was delicious,” Gomez said. “But my favorite has to be their mongolian beef or pad thai and boba.”  

They offer many different authentic bobas for a little sweet treat. Costing $6.99, they are a great way to end off any occasion. 

If this sounds appealing to you, make sure to go check it out!